DEVICE IPOD 1.0.0 V INFO DRIVE SAFELY.OR NOT HELP FIND CHEAT FULL HACK PATCH DOES NOT COMMUTE (NINTENDO)

1.2.0 v Does not Commute hack tool

• game Info=Winner of Apple Design Awards 2015!

• Simplified Chinese

• info=Drive safely.or not

• size=85557 kilobyte

• critiques=First off I love how this game is very challenging yet fun. Also I didn"t buy the premium at all and I beat it in two days. I wish the story was a bit longer because like I said it took me two days to beat. I have no idea how I did it but I"m in the top 200 for the final score at 212.also I only failed once! There are lots of hidden extra time disks which I think is what got me to a final score of 212. Also in the second city area at the very top right corner there"s a secret area that gives you 40 extra seconds! I have to warn you the last level is very hard! I had 300 or so going in but ended up losing 90 seconds even after grabbing all the extra time disks! If you pay attention to the story it makes it more fun, but the last part is very confusing. Anyway now that I"ve beaten the game there"s still lots to do like discovering the hidden secrets and improving your score! Good luck!

• Game Center achievements

• devices=Apple Ipad

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

** جنبش ایثار ** شیمی و زندگی با مزه ها ثمین مهابادیان(مهاباد اردستان) کوردێ لوڕیم اخبار روز از سايت هاي معتبر هُوَ طَرید graceitil424q site Moromoke